Inspiration Lifestyle

12 days Christmas Commercial Countdown

North Pole December 14, 2015
11218876_10153237712970678_3214402104850832505_n

Can’t be more excited Christmas is in 2 weeks! I’ll be down to Kaoshiung (southern part of Taiwan) to attend my first friend’s wedding, and have a mini-getaway with my best friends.

Polar Express was on HBO this afternoon, and yes I think I’ve always believe there is Santa, which I wish I’ll be able to crossout visiting Santa Village in Finland one year.

Here, sharing some of my favourite Christmas commercials, which the Harvey Nichols would probably speak everyone’s mind out. They say TV commercial is “peeping” someone’s deep down inner thought, and this couldn’t explain it better.

Tell me which is your favourite and if I miss any nice one, please share it with me 🙂

Happy watching!

x Tiff

Harvey Nichols- Avoid #GiftFace

The Spanish Christmas Lottery Advert

John Lewis – #ManOnTheMoon

All For You at NET-A-PORTER & MR PORTER- Find Your Perfect Gift

It’s like a British version Santa’s workshop+ Mary Poppin

EDEKA Weihnachtsclip – #heimkommen

*A German supermarket. This one is such a hit as the above Spanish lottery one, that it’s being played all day long in Taiwan news. The background song is warm and lovely.

Toys”R”Us Commercial – Exactly What You Wish For

Burberry

*I saw on someone’s Facebook the other day, if you happen to be in London right now, go on and hop on to Burberry Flagship store on Regent St. There is a X’mas application and photo booth enable visitor to jump like Romeo and take that iconic jumping pic

Hermès – A holiday haven

innisfree

*my favorite K-beauty brand always team up with children related charity organization in giveaway  x’mas products earning to enhance children learning and education

Cadbury- Free the Joy

Saks Fifth Avenue

*has one of the most astonishing light show, unfortunately 2015’s year is not uploaded, still go and check out the 2013 one, it’s beyond word!

Paypal- No Presents

and this is #13, though it’s totally not related to Christmas, but you know….who doesn’t like to watch David Beckham 😉

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply Irene December 18, 2015 at 07:40

The pictures are great! I love your blog:)

irenethayer.com

• Reply Tiff December 25, 2015 at 01:50

Thanks Irene 😀 I am glad you enjoy it!
      Happy Holidays!

• Reply Osiarah December 18, 2015 at 02:08

OHH ! the Spanish Christmas Lottery ad is so cute ! Thank you for sharing this great post 🙂

Camy xx

• Reply Tiff December 24, 2015 at 23:18

Glad that you enjoy it Camy!
      Merry Christmas and wish you a Happy Holidays with love ones!
      x

• Reply sileas December 16, 2015 at 20:01

There’s some really cool videos! It’s nice to see so many creative ways to promote a business ^^ Have fun at the wedding, these rare occasions need to be celebrated properly 😉

• Reply Tiff December 25, 2015 at 01:44

I always enjoy watching advertisement and see how different it is within different cultures as well 😀 Thanks Sileas! I’ll deft have fun at the wedding! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you 😀

• Reply Elizabeth T. December 15, 2015 at 03:01

Aww Christmas commercials are my favorite 🙂 I can watch them all day!
    And congratulations to your friend! <3 高雄 sounds fun! 😀 Can't wait to see more updates about the wedding!

XO, Elizabeth

• Reply Tiff December 15, 2015 at 22:54

isn’t it Elizabeth!
      I am so happy for her as well, we knew she would be the first among us to flip the new chapter of her life, time flieeeeeees!
      yes, i’ll deft update about the wedding and Kaoshiung! a getaway from chilly Taipei to sunshine Kaoshiung! 🙂
      x

• Reply annie lee December 15, 2015 at 00:13

some of them are so touching! aww. i love everything about christmas, even commercials lol! and your first friend’s wedding, wow! that must be a big deal 🙂

• Reply Tiff December 15, 2015 at 22:42

yes, it is a big deal, haha!
      i can see myself round-up with tears already (i can do that just with some touching commercial, lol)
      not my first friend to get married (as many USA friends get married so young, some even have 4 kids already…and is just 24 and i wonder what am i doing :|), but first in taiwan and to attend 😀