Inspiration

2 0 1 5 H A L L O W E E N

your WORST NIGHTMARE October 18, 2015
halloween

HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN PAL!

WELL, if planning somewhere to spice up the spooky theme, a day at the amusement park would deft be a marvelous haunting holiday!

My friend went to Hong Kong Ocean Park in the beginning of the month and shared these yucky photos on Facebook, seriously freaked everyone out. Not the villains or scary ugly witch we would normally encountered- they combined East meet West spirits culture with visitor strapped on a mortuary bed embark ON A SOLO ADVENTURE and scary mummy/Asian zombies/ monsters pushes you towards different rooms, scared by lots of spirits and monsters, and tortured psychologically. (sickening ewhhhhhh)

Now there, wouldn’t that be a special holiday to remember?  😉

**And to make the city a better place engaging with the holiday spirit, Japan Gov sent out 300,000 pumpkin looking trash bags in Tokyo well-known trick-o-treating area- Shibuya, Roppongi, Shinjuka, and Akihabara to remind holiday lovers to enjoy the holiday in an environmental friendly way by picking trash along the way to make your city a more lovely place.  (i think it’s a neat idea to educate kids!)

HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN PAL!

這個萬聖節有規劃要去哪兒搞怪了嗎?  歡迎來到搖滾黑色世界,體驗主題公園驚悚玩法!

月初一位好朋友在Facebook上傳他到香港海洋公園恐怖精彩指數超乎想像的萬聖節驚嚇刺激之旅,嚇歪大家的視窗螢幕成為當天討論度最高的黑暗夢魘。這一次的嚇人武器不是熟悉的可惡壞蛋或噁心女巫,而是東方西方與傳統現代的完美文化融合 -血淋淋取材當地文化將遊客綁在太平間的床上,展開一趟驚悚爆表噁心度無極限的獨自旅行,由殭屍、中式妖魔鬼怪與木乃伊推遊客至下一關驚喜搞怪神秘色彩的房間,震撼身心靈恐怖極限。

我想這步步驚心驚魂夜,一定會讓您留下難已忘懷的回憶吧!;)

*除此之外,日本政府在萬聖節扮鬼派對的熱門區域−東京的澀谷、六本木、新宿與秋葉原區域發放 30萬個南瓜造型垃圾袋,盼民眾在歡慶節日的同時,別忘了發揮環保精神,享受搗蛋要糖果的怪誕夜晚也將自家園東京打造成為一個乾淨又舒服的城市。(我覺得是一個很好從小教育小朋友環保的方式!)

Courtesy of Disneyland, Ocean Park Hong Kong, Universal Studio Singapore

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

• Reply TOKYO Disneyland Guide- Tiff Goes To June 8, 2016 at 01:18

[…] and found it useful, and my little dream is to be back in Disneyland during the holiday season like Halloween or […]

• Reply Doreen's Style Diary October 23, 2015 at 08:47

I love dressing up for Halloween. Apart from that all the scary movies and haunted houses scare me. What a neat way to educate the kids to pick up their own trash when they’re trick or treating.

• Reply Tiff October 25, 2015 at 02:13

indeed, education needs to start while they are young!!!!
      can’t wait to read your dress up post for halloween 🙂

• Reply Vicky October 20, 2015 at 22:35

Halloween Horror Nights always scare me too. Hopefully I don’t see anything that will trigger some restless nights this year

Vicky

• Reply Tiff October 21, 2015 at 12:11

I hope you don’t too!!!! Some are really too scary to fall asleep like Sadako >”<

• Reply Elizabeth T. October 20, 2015 at 02:35

Oh gosh, those Halloween Horror Nights always scare me so much >___< Whenever I see the commercials, I have to close my eyes haha! I'm such a scaredy cat 🙁
    Haha hopefully this year, my friends will be okay with less scary activities!

xo, elizabeth t.

• Reply Tiff October 21, 2015 at 12:03

AHAHAHA same here, but it’s just commercial so i tried to stay calm and wonder what they are gonna do with us
      haha, perhaps drinking some bloody punch would be a fun one 🙂

• Reply Mitzie Mee October 19, 2015 at 04:25

AAIIII! That’s so scary! I had almost forgotten about Halloween. People only recently started celebrating Halloween in Denmark, and it’s usually just for the kids. Great idea with the pumpkin waste bags. Btw. I tried clicking your Instagram link, but it doesn’t work?

• Reply Tiff October 21, 2015 at 12:01

Do you mean people doesn’t celebrate Halloween in Denmark before ??? @_@
      Yes, it’s mostly for kids, kids love candies, ha
      Here in Taiwan some American styled restaurants/pubs would have dress-up party, and there is even a big concert clubbing party for adults
      Oops, i think i changed the account name, here you go Mitzie: @tiff_ang (and i love the pumpkin bag idea as well!!!)
      I don’t have much photos yet, cos for the past 3 years something went wrong with my instagram, i wasn’t able to post photos, it just flashed out when it jumped from the photo to effect part, even if it did, the color all went wrong when it post 😐
      i wrote zillion bug emails to instagram, and tried delete+create account for 3-4 times….i think it’s much better these days and i’ll post more photo soon 🙂

• Reply Judy October 18, 2015 at 23:37

I also want to celebrate halloween!

• Reply Tiff October 19, 2015 at 01:32

ME TOO! We should go to theme park for Halloween together next time!!!!!!
      x Tiff