Food Japan Kyushu Travel

Kumamoto Food Diary 九州熊本吃貨記

Kumamoto October 12, 2015
IMG_2120

IMG_2120IMG_2121IMG_2127IMG_2125IMG_1468IMG_1469IMG_1475IMG_1464

IMG_1568 IMG_1572IMG_1387 IMG_1385IMG_1392 IMG_1459 IMG_1993 IMG_1982IMG_1989 IMG_1985  IMG_1994IMG_1913 IMG_1912 IMG_1911IMG_2208 IMG_1596  IMG_1482IMG_1553IMG_1555IMG_1483IMG_1384 IMG_1460IMG_1379IMG_1382 IMG_1381IMG_1383IMG_2978 IMG_2979 IMG_2983IMG_2977IMG_2426IMG_2407IMG_2030IMG_2425IMG_2423IMG_2418IMG_2421IMG_2416IMG_2412 IMG_2411 IMG_2409 IMG_2406IMG_2405IMG_2410IMG_2031IMG_2026IMG_2022 IMG_1998

And…that’s a wrap of food+ a cup of fresh milk from Aso Kuju National Park Handa Highland 😉

As seen above, aren’t they all a piece of artwork? (and simply me wanna showcase the colorful and healthy dining experience!, LOL) and food pics are always sizzling and wobbiling, where is that natural light ah!  Dining Japanese food has always been a delight, every dish comes in a small portion- the presentation, the balance of dietary, and the freshness, just make a person gone on a cleanse journey!

They are also very known in Asia for their kickass vendor machine selling items from the normal beverage, beers, cigarettes to ice cream, I’ve heard some places even have cosmetics!  And the ice cream comes in all certain of ingredients, many have the locals authenic, I pretty much dig my way through the ice cream chest to find one of those unique flavour.  The convenience store? Oh, it’s another heaven with varieties of foods! It’s hard not to help yourself to stay there a bit longer and wander around.

ps- Our tour guide told us: when 5 magnitude above earthquake hits Japan, the knot inside the vendor machine would slide down and you’ll be able to purchase food and beverages for free under this emergency circumstances, however it only happens when emergency occurs 【please don’t take it for granted!】 also, same with gas, it’ll shut down automatically

Nonetheless to say for those who gets nervous in traveling to a new country, and their stomach might ruin the whole game, Japan has the cleanest bathroom you can ever imagine, even in the very rural area…and the best part of it- 90% of them has electronic toilet seat! I never knew how good they were until traveling in Japan during the winter time, and wake up in the morning with a warm seat, I’m sure you understand what I mean 😉

More of Japan? Read here

以上,就是這一次九州的吃貨日記和阿蘇國家公園裡飯田高原上的新鮮牛乳 <3

不覺得盤盤像藝術品嗎?色彩豐富,健康營養,哎⋯⋯食物照通常都搖搖晃晃或小模糊⋯⋯拍照的自然光在哪兒啊?! 每一次吃日式料理總是滿心歡喜,每一道餐點都小份盛裝的來,像一場藝術盛典,均衡的飲食,還有其甜鮮度,感覺好像來一趟淨身之旅

日本有亞洲地表最強販賣機,販賣內容無奇不有從飲料、啤酒、香菸到冰淇淋,有些地方更是有化妝品!冰淇淋更是融合了各地當地食材,我簡直要翻進冰淇淋櫃去尋找那一個特別的口味。便利商店呢?更是到達另一間天堂!琳琅滿目多樣化的食物選擇,讓人實在不想要多逗留都難

ps- 導遊跟我們說:日本只要遭逢5級以上的強震,自動販賣機裡收錢的那一個卡鎖會自動往下降,在不用付錢的狀態下可以購買充飢用品,但這只有適逢在緊急狀況之應變的時候。【請不要視為理所然!】 另外家裡的瓦斯也是−會自動關閉!

有些人一想到出遠門,尤其是到人身地不熟的國外,身體總是會鬧變扭出現各種狀況,例如:胃。但是日本大概有全世界最乾淨的廁所吧,連荒郊野外偏遠的公廁都超乾淨,90%都是免治馬桶。從來不知道免治馬桶的好,直到冬天在日本旅行,一大早顫抖的走去洗手間就知道它的體貼度了!

更多日本行請按這閱讀

Photograph: i-phone 5

You Might Also Like

21 Comments

• Reply Kumamoto Castle - Tiff Goes To | A Travel & Beauty Lifestyle blog June 8, 2016 at 01:18

[…] A mix of the country, the mountain, the sea, the hidden gem, and a bit of the city, of course good food– a nice short getaway to explore Northern Kyushu […]

• Reply Tiffany October 21, 2015 at 16:00

ah!! I’m such a huge fan of map food! japan is probably one of the best food heaven in the world! and i love how the country is always so clean and tourist friendly!

• Reply Tiff October 25, 2015 at 02:10

hahaha, i know! and i always think we can just keep on eat and eat Japanese food cos they are so light and no need for a diet, lol. and i really love how clean it is as well especially the bathroom part!

• Reply annie lee October 16, 2015 at 21:43

omg, aren’t japanese food the best?? but i think it was a bad idea to see this post at this time of the night! i’m starving x( and i totally know what you mean about warm seats in the morning lol. nothing worse than sitting on an ice cold toilet seat during winter!

• Reply Tiff October 19, 2015 at 01:30

yes, they are, and so are korean’s! i had bibimbap today, feeling very satisfied!
      haha, don’t read this in the evening, i think i got everyone go starving 😛
      x Tiff

• Reply Colleen Welsch October 16, 2015 at 12:20

You’re killing me! I want to go to Asia so bad and eat all the food. What’s that pink thing in the bowl near the top of the post??

COOCOO FOR COCO

• Reply Tiff October 16, 2015 at 13:25

Hey Coco
      It’s called 蒲鉾(かまぼこ、ENG:Kamaboko), made out of fish paste. They comes in many shapes and colours: http://bit.ly/1NKYyfW
      Can be seen in many Japanese food and especially inside hotpot! Ha, I am sure you’ll find it when you come to Asia 🙂

x Tiff

• Reply Vicky October 15, 2015 at 11:20

The food looks delicious! Haha and I totally understand what you mean about the toilet.

Vicky

• Reply Tiff October 16, 2015 at 13:17

Haha, you got it Vicky!
      And you are lover of innisfree as well <3

x Tiff

• Reply Elizabeth T. October 14, 2015 at 02:41

Oh wow, that emergency function sounds so useful and not to mention, very cool! 😀
    Tiff your adventures make me so envious hahaha 🙂
    超期待妳未來的分享喔 <3

xo, elizabeth t.

• Reply Tiff October 15, 2015 at 01:52

Yes, it’s very cool and a safety/useful function for the people!
      haha, 好噢~ 謝謝Lizzie的鼓勵,我會繼續努力的寫 🙂
      *ps- i think i call everyone Lizzie if their name is Elizabeth 😉

xx Tiff

• Reply sileas October 14, 2015 at 02:34

Goodness, everything looks so delicious! I looove ice cream, so I’d dig my way through all the flavours too 😉 And convenience stores are just paradise! Oh I could just rave for hours about Japan…

• Reply Tiff October 15, 2015 at 01:45

Haha, I can rave it with you Sileas- the ice cream, convenience store,,,blah…haha

xx Tiff

• Reply Rochelle October 13, 2015 at 12:52

Wow! The food looks so delicious!.. Great Photos also!.. 🙂

Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.wanderlife.tv

• Reply Tiff October 15, 2015 at 01:14

Thanks Rochelle, they are very yum 😀
      I checked out your Vlog and blog, they are very cool!
      Keep on the good work!
      Looking forward to your next post!

x Tiff

• Reply Stephanie October 13, 2015 at 06:16

Oh wow, I would love to eat everything here! Gorgeous photos!

• Reply Tiff October 15, 2015 at 01:54

Thanks Steph, they are very delicious!!!!
      x Tiff

• Reply Izzy October 13, 2015 at 04:49

Agh I’m just sat here drooling. I mean I love this post idea but also I’m now super hungry again and I’ve only just eaten :’) <3

The Quirky Queer

• Reply Tiff October 15, 2015 at 01:58

Haha Izzy, sorry to make you drool
      Try to read my post prior dinner time next time, hehe 😉

xx Tiff

• Reply Mitzie Mee October 13, 2015 at 02:20

The vending machines in Japan must be the best in the world. I love the ones with hot drinks, selling warm, sweet BOSS coffee:) Every time I leave Japan I also miss the toilet seats. I even have a favorite Tokyo toilet (the one at New York Bar. It’s gorgeous):)

• Reply Tiff October 15, 2015 at 02:00

YES! The one with hot tea, coffee….i totally forgot about this one! I was so surprised to see those as well!
      Oh my Mitzie which New York Bar is it?
      I actually went on and google New York Bar, and well of course there came dozens of “must eat NYC bar” on the list (oh dear)
      xx Tiff